We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

from lili

Kep, Cambodia
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
from lili

hi every body, sorry for my english. thank you very much to be interessed about lili perles, my baby since 15 years ! i want to tell you that lili perles it s always open in kep, in mine own house and in veranda resort and have one more shop in phnom penh with stephane my partners. so welcome and enjoy !

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,316 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: from lili

Hi liliperles,

Thank you so much for clarifying this for us, l always encourage people to visit when in Kep and l will be in there in December, so looking forward to it.

See you then

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,661 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: from lili

Thank you Lili for responding. I bought three lovely necklaces for gifts from the gift shop in the Verandah resort at Kep and the people who I gave them too loved them. They are beautiful and unique and the lovely lady who was working at the store really made sure that I was happy with each one.

sydney
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
19,260 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: from lili

Hi Lili,

I'm thrilled to hear the shop in Kep is not closing - I had the impression it was closing and you were all moving to Phnom Penh. Happy to hear this is not true. I look forward to visiting again when I am in Kep in July next year.

helen

Mentioned in this post
Phnom Penh
Phnom Penh
Cambodia
wigan
Level Contributor
144 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: from lili

Hello ladies,

I love the sound of this place (the OH won't!) could you tell me were the shop/stall is in PP? Also, can i buy the beads and make my own creations or are they already made up?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
619 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: from lili

We are going to kep I'm January. What is lili per... Something about necklaces ? Tnks franji

sydney
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
19,260 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: from lili

Lili Pearles has a wonderful range of beads - 20+ colours, glass, crystal, ceramic - you name it. You can put together your own necklace, bracelet, ear rings etc, own combination, own design or copy one of the display ones.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
619 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: from lili

It sounds beautiful & I love the idea of your own creation. Is it only in kep ?

sydney
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
19,260 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: from lili

They also have a shop (opened in May this year) in the Golden Sorya mall In PP near the Heart of Darkess nightclub. (not to be confused with Sorya mall - multi story mall in walking distance of Central market)

helen

9. Re: from lili

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 29, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Kep