We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

le Flamboyant

Which Kep hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Yorkshire, United...
Level Contributor
557 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
le Flamboyant

Hi

Has anybody stayed at or visited this resort, my wife and I are considering a relaxing stay there next year and from trawling the net it appears to tick all the right boxes for us. However I've yet to see many reviews. Any information would be gratefully appreciated.

Also would March and April be considered high or low season?

Thanks

John

Scotland
Level Contributor
4 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: le Flamboyant

Didn't stay in Flamboyant but visited for drinks and meal and would definitely stay there next time. Very friendly owner (French) has just opened tapas bar in crab shack area as well. Great for sundowners and snacks.

The Flamboyant itself has a French menu and is excellent for food. All staff very helpful and friendly. Lovely pool and beautiful surroundings. Easy walk into town although tuktuks plentiful and cheap. We were haggling over price by the end of our trip - expect 2-3$ from one end of Kep to other.

There was a turkey there but that may have been eaten at Christmas!!

Scotland
Level Contributor
4 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: le Flamboyant

Sorry meant to say - April is hottest season. We went in late November /early december which is the windy season - 30C, cooling breeze, no rain. June to October is rainy season.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,316 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: le Flamboyant

We stayed at the Veranda but the Flamboyant was recomended to us by Dom the owner of the Rikitikitavi in Kampot, Sadly we had already booked the Veranda and could'nt cancel. I will be staying at the Flamboyant next time though. It looked good!!!

4. Re: le Flamboyant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, July 13, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Kep