We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visiting..Hotel Suggestions??

Which Greensboro hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
alabama
2 posts
Save Topic
Visiting..Hotel Suggestions??

Thanks James for the weather info. We are planning a trip there soon to take a look around. Any suggestions for a good BUDGET hotel ? It doesn't have to be in Greensboro. Just reasonable and clean. Thanks

Greensboro, NC
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Visiting..Hotel Suggestions??

the best western wendover plaza hotel is a clean, reasponable priced hotel. It is centrally located and has tons of eating places with in walking distance. The hotel is recently remodeled and is very clean. That is my suggestion

York, PA
Level Contributor
2,516 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Visiting..Hotel Suggestions??

There is a newer (about 3 years old) Fairfield Inn by Marriott near the airport that might be worth checking out. It is a decent, affordably priced hotel that offers a free continental breakfast each morning. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Hope this helps.

Greensboro, NC
Level Contributor
49 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Visiting..Hotel Suggestions??

I would do a search in Trip Advisor and read the presonal reviews.

Some relatives of mine have stayed at a couple of hotels at the I-40 and Highway 68 intersection. There are also a few places at I-40 and Wendover Avenue that probably fit your description.

Stay away from the places off of I-40 that are directly south of town since that is a high-crime area.

Although there are a hew hotels at I-40 and High Point Road near the coliseum and convention center/mall, I read some crime reports on occasion for robberies at some of those places. They're probably just isolated incidents, but it's at least something to think about when comparing places.