We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Greensboro To Burlington

Arlington, Virginia
Level Contributor
732 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Greensboro To Burlington

I have a funeral to attend of a family member in Burlington. We have a large labrador retriever and unfortunately there are not a lot of hotels in Burlington that would accept him, but quite a few in Greensboro. We would really prefer to stay in a place like a Marriott Residence Inn, simply because we would like a kitchenette. The Residence Inn for some reason does not accept dogs at it's Burlington location, but does in Greensboro. A lot of the hotels we would like are on the west side of Greensboro and I was wondering if this too much of a drive to get from this part of Greensboro (near the airport) to my family's (who live on the west side of Burlington.) Google maps says it's about 30 miles, which since I'm from Northern Virginia, could mean it could take over an hour to get there. Does anyone know the real time it would take to get from the west side of Greensboro to the west side of Burlington? I appreciate your help in advance.

Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
7,387 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Greensboro To Burlington

Burlington Pet Friendly Hotels - check TA reviews:

…uptake.com/north_carolina/…p-2.html

www.1clickpethotels.com/northcarolina.htm

It's hard to tell with the traffic, but outside the rush hour & special events it should not be bad...

RI at the airport is really nice hotel, but do they still ask for $100 deposit for a pet?

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g60845-d659300-…

Clemmons, North...
Destination Expert
for North Carolina, Winston Salem
Level Contributor
1,926 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Greensboro To Burlington

In normal traffic you can drive from G'boro to Burlington in 30 minutes or less, depending on your specific location and destination.

Arlington, Virginia
Level Contributor
732 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Greensboro To Burlington

Thank you for your help. We did settle on the RI Greensboro. It is a $100 for the dog, but it would cost that much to board him anyway.

4. Re: Greensboro To Burlington

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:49 am, February 24, 2011