We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wet and Wild Waterpark

Topsail Island
Level Contributor
365 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Wet and Wild Waterpark

Taking the Kids there next week,How is it? What Hotels are close by with a nice pool? Places to eat that are Kid Friendly.Thanks

Greensboro, NC
Level Contributor
974 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wet and Wild Waterpark

Need to know how far away is close by? There is a Denny;s very close to the entrance which I would consider kid friendly.

Greensboro, NC
Level Contributor
974 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wet and Wild Waterpark

About 2 1/2 miles up Holden Road towards Greensboro, on High Point Road, is the Drury Hotel which you can bring up by clicking the "Greensboro Hotels" in the upper left of this page. There are other chain hotels in the near vicinity along with quite a few restaurants located on High Point Road. Let me know if you have a preference toward any particular genre of food.

Topsail Island
Level Contributor
365 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wet and Wild Waterpark

Thanks, I am familiar with High Point Road and did not know it was near there.I am sure We will find someplace to eat for sure but a nice Hotel is at the top of My list now.Like I said Kid Friendly applies.

Greensboro, NC
Level Contributor
974 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wet and Wild Waterpark

Just down High Point Road is the Sheraton Greensboro which is a large hotel that has an indoor=outdoor pool. It has a kids game room, 5 restaurants and access to other restaurants. It is also next to the Four Seasons shopping center (all enclosed)

I hope this fits the bill!

Topsail Island
Level Contributor
365 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wet and Wild Waterpark

Thanks! That seems to fit the bill,indoor pool and five restaurants That sounds great!Thanks again.

6. Re: Wet and Wild Waterpark

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:22 am, February 11, 2010