We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Greensboro Highpoint Marriott

Indian Trail, North...
Destination Expert
for Charlotte, Matthews
Level Contributor
857 posts
73 reviews
Save Topic
Greensboro Highpoint Marriott

Hi all! We are coming to Greensboro for a wedding on Sept 2nd, and will be staying at the above hotel. We have thought about coming up a night early and staying Saturday and Sunday night just for a quick getaway. My question is, is there any restaurants/bars close to this hotel? I know it has both inside of it, has anyone had any experience w/ those? (I think there is a steakhouse and sports bar?) I realize it is right by the airport, so there may not be much to do close by. Just wondering....

Thanks! =)

NC
Level Contributor
4,306 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Greensboro Highpoint Marriott

I've attended several banquets at this hotel. It is nice. There is nothing around it - it almost feels rural ( part of its charm to me!). The service is good and the food is fine - nothing to brag about. It's a convention hotel. It is typical Marriott quality. Best wishes.

Indian Trail, North...
Destination Expert
for Charlotte, Matthews
Level Contributor
857 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Greensboro Highpoint Marriott

Thanks Bud! Rural can be nice.... =) Do you remember if the hotel has a nice pool area?

NC
Level Contributor
4,306 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Greensboro Highpoint Marriott

It has a modest outdoor pool as I remember. It's a nice, park-like setting.

4. Re: Greensboro Highpoint Marriott

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:32 am, September 06, 2009