We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels near the Greensboro coliseum complex

Charlotte
Level Contributor
26 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels near the Greensboro coliseum complex

I am looking for hotels near the greensboro coliseum complex that you all think are nice

Florida
Level Contributor
24 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels near the Greensboro coliseum complex

One of the closest hotels to the Coliseum is the O.Henry which is very nice although somewhat pricey. If you'd like something more reasoanble, I often stay at the Residence Inn on Veasy Street I think it is. Includes full breakfast and evening wine and beer & they have a great staff. Or, if you'd like to try something completely different go to the Greenwood Bed & Breakfast. Not too far a drive (5 to 10 mins from Coliseum) and it is delightful. Very quaint and comfortable all rooms have private bathrooms and breakfast is wonderful.

Those would be my three sugestions (Greenwood #1, Res Inn #2 for price reasons and O.Henry third choice.)

2. Re: Hotels near the Greensboro coliseum complex

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, September 09, 2009