We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Agadir to Mirleft

Which Mirleft hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
113 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Agadir to Mirleft

I think this question has been asked before but there was no definite answer so I will ask again... maybe someone has done this and can advise...

Is it possible to a get a bus directly from Agadir to Mirleft and if so how long and what time does it go.

Thanks

8 replies to this topic
Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
4,324 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Agadir to Mirleft

Mirhleft is nearly half way between Tiznit and Sidi Ifni, about 50 kilometers south of Agadir. There may be a local bus (AGB no. #26 seems to run this route) but I cannot find one on the usual CTM or Supratours schedules from Agadir. I hope that an expert for this area can advise you further. A grand taxi may be an option, if shared, to minimise the cost.

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
1,634 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Agadir to Mirleft

A grand taxi from Agadir to Tiznit used to cost 30 MAD per person, to give you an idea. From there have seen grandtaxis departing to Mirleft, although you might have to wait till the taxi is full - unless you are prepared to pay for more seats.

This is what I would do.

Enjoy your stay !

London
Level Contributor
113 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Agadir to Mirleft

Thank you for the info - I am considering organising a taxi which will cost me around £37 and as this is my first visit and I will be travelling alone I may treat myself! Thanks again

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
1,634 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Agadir to Mirleft

Sounds a bit expensive, but then again, it is your pocket.

You can get from Agadir to Tiznit with 6 Euros in a grand taxi sitting alone in the front seat. Busses from Inezgane just outside Agadir take you also to Tiznit, and from there take a grand taxi to Mirleft alone if you wish.

liverpool
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Agadir to Mirleft

yes its possible direct .... Ctm bus from main bus station 50 dirham at 16.15 every day

Leuven, Belgium
Level Contributor
1,025 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Agadir to Mirleft

maybe is a direct bus but only one a day.

From agadir to tiznit are several busses a day with supratours and CTM,CTM is cheaper and has a office in

pace du mechouar

the busses from agadir stop in a road around the city,you have to walk about 500 meters to the taxi's parking,outside the walls of city(place mechour).

Big taxis take 6 persons,(2 in front and 4 backsit)you can pay for 2 places of if you are with 2 ,you can pay for 4 places and you travel confortable with the back sit only for you.If you pay for 3 places you travel also confortable in the back sit.

Taroudant, Morocco
Level Contributor
2,485 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Agadir to Mirleft

This thread is well over a year old, but just for the record I will give my experience.

From the main travel hub at Inezgane near Agadir, take a shared grande taxi going to Sidi Ifni and ask to be dropped off at Mirleft. The cost last time I went was 50dh per seat.

London
Level Contributor
113 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Agadir to Mirleft

Thank you both - I am sure this info will help others... I go quite often but tend to arrange a taxi from Mirleft to save the hassle especially if I fly on an early am flight... Thanks anyway

Reply to: Agadir to Mirleft
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Mirleft