We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kilifi

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
5 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
kilifi

Hey guys, because of the excellent reviews for mnarani hotel ive decided to book it for our honeymoon early next year. My quiestion is: is it safe to walk around the local town by yourselves, any problems with the locals at all?? its just that where ever we've been before i.e Havana Cuba, Cairo we always got mobbed by beggars or people trying to sell us things, thanks for you help.

Mombasa Kenya
Level Contributor
123 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: kilifi

Kilifi is safe to walk around and locals are used to tourists with little or no disturbance but being a friendly town mostly all what you will hear from the locals is "jambo"

Edited: 6:17 am, October 26, 2013
12. Re: kilifi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:05 am, October 27, 2013
Cardiff
Level Contributor
380 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: kilifi

I must ask has someone moved Exeter from the UK to Kenya?

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
5 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: kilifi

thanks for all the comments guys :-)

15. Re: kilifi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, October 30, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Kilifi