We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best hotel/lodge in galinburg walking distance to food, etc

new york, ny
Level Contributor
1,141 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Best hotel/lodge in galinburg walking distance to food, etc

Looking for the best place in galin walking to restaurants and action. Traveling with family. We want a place with an in room fireplace and a view of mountains. balcony or patio is a must.

I'm deciding between Buckberry Lodge and something in town. Price isn't an issue. I don't want to be on a highway going to/from somewhere with hotel after hotel. Unless its a great place. We're traveling in early april, so outdoor pool, waterslides aren't important. Hot tub could be kinda cool.

thanks for all your help in advance.

Tennessee
Level Contributor
107 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best hotel/lodge in galinburg walking distance to food, etc

The Clarion is on the strip toward the National Park side. They have balconies and suites that have fireplaces. They also have great free breakfast and are within walking distance to most places, if not it is on the trolley stop, I think.

2. Re: Best hotel/lodge in galinburg walking distance to food, etc

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:21 pm, August 17, 2009