We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

April Roll Call

Southern Illinois
Level Contributor
206 posts
1 review
Save Topic
April Roll Call

This will be our first spring trip to the Smokies. Since 2002, we've gone to Gatlinburg every June and October. Our son's getting married in April and we are so excited about being in the Smokies in the spring. We will be in Gat from April 17th through the 22nd. Can't wait to see the wildflowers blooming! Is anyone else coming in April?

Gouverneur, New York
2 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: April Roll Call

We will be in Tenn on April 6 for 6 days celebrating our 25th anniversary. This will be our first trip to Tenn. I want to check out Cades Cove and also do a small hike . Has anyone done a dinner show there ?

Murray, Kentucky
Level Contributor
99 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: April Roll Call

Randy - Hubby & I enjoy going to the Dixie Stampede each visit. Good food, great entertainment!

Level Contributor
95 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: April Roll Call

We will be there April 20th through the 25th. Staying on the Parkway. I cannot wait. I hear a Reuben from Hofbrauhaus calling my name.

Pigeon Forge...
Level Contributor
1,818 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: April Roll Call

I will be there this Friday and am staying for 10 days this trip. I am already packed for the most part, as I am starting to get antsy and am ready to go (darned that thing called work). I will be staying in a cabin for 4 days while my friends are with me, then moving into a hotel in town for the remainder days. I have so many thing scheduled for this trip, so am pretty sure they all won't get done. Hoping for great Spring weather (minus too much rain). Is it time to go yet? ;-)

Goshen, Indiana
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: April Roll Call

The wife and I will be there in 2 weeks. The 19th thru the 27th. We rented a cabin in Sky Harbor. I am so needing this vacation! Can't wait to get there.

16. Re: April Roll Call

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 08, 2015