We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gatlinburg this October good or bad..lots of people!

Florida Keys
Level Contributor
31 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Gatlinburg this October good or bad..lots of people!

Hello, I booked a cabin for a week October 13 for my family and we have friends coming in as well. This is my first time in Gatlinburg and I am very excited but our friends say it is super packed and you spend most of your time in traffic jams in places like Cades Cove, etc. Who has been there before during this time and can I get any tips?

Mississippi
Level Contributor
1,530 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Gatlinburg this October good or bad..lots of people!

Cades Cove will be open at or near daybreak in October. They only restrict auto traffic until 10am on Wednesdays and Saturdays in the summer months.

12. Re: Gatlinburg this October good or bad..lots of people!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, August 15, 2014