We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Italian Restaurant on the strip

Pensacola, Florida
Level Contributor
48 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Italian Restaurant on the strip

It's been about 5+ yrs since I was last up there but I remember we ate at an itialian rest. on the strip in Gatlinburg. We will be returning this August (YAY!!) and was wondering if it's still there or if anyone knows the name of it. Thanks

Indiana
Level Contributor
579 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Italian Restaurant on the strip

I am not sure which restaurant you are referring to, but I believe it has closed. However, Best Italian has now opened a new location on the Parkway and it is very good. It is located at 710 Parkway.

Ooltewah, TN
Level Contributor
84 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Italian Restaurant on the strip

You may be referring to "Legends By Max", which closed about a year ago .... the building is now "Gatlinburg Barrelhouse", a distillery.

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
725 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Italian Restaurant on the strip

We like Best Italian Cafe & Pizzaria. It doesn't look like much from the outside, and it's tucked into the back of Elk' Plaza, just off the parkway. Portions are big enough to share and prices are ok. We usually get pizza, but have had calzones and lasagne also, which were very good. Beware of the garlic rolls, though. They are so good you can fill up on them before your dinner comes.

Pensacola, Florida
Level Contributor
48 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Italian Restaurant on the strip

Thank you!

5. Re: Italian Restaurant on the strip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, June 05, 2014