We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Italian

Mississippi
Level Contributor
467 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Best Italian

Can someone tell me where Best Italian is located? What landmark is it near? I've been reading all the favorable posts about it and might have to check it out when I'm in Gatlinburg in a couple of weeks. I love italian food.

Cincinnati, OH
Level Contributor
13 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Italian

Taken straight from their website:

"We may be a bit hard to find, but definitely worth the effort. We are

located in the back of the Elks Plaza shopping center, across the

Parkway from The Hampton Inn & TGI Friday's in Gatlinburg.

Between Traffic Lights 9 & 10."

http://www.bestitalian.com/

Basically, look for Howard's Restaurant on the southside of the parkway and Elks Plaza is next door.

Delaware
Level Contributor
1,020 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Italian

Ok people, have I lost my mind or has the Best Italian moved since last August? I know that I ate at the Best Italian on East Parkway in the shopping center where the grocery store is.

Please let me know if I'm going crazy.

Cindy

Gatlinburg...
Level Contributor
2,035 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Italian

I think there is an Itialian restaurant there but I don't think it is the Best Itialian.

The only Best Itialian is in the Elks Plaza

Delaware
Level Contributor
1,020 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Italian

Oh man, the restaurant that I've been thinking I loved so much is actually the Gondolier Italian Restaurant and Pizza not the Best Italian. I don't know how I made that mistake. I've never eaten at the Best Italian. Guess I'll have to try it due to all the good reviews, but I can tell you that the Gondolier is absolutely fabulous and has the best pizza that I've ever eaten and also good Italian pasta as well!

Cindy

tennessee
Level Contributor
383 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Italian

Cindy is right about the gondolier...eat there everytime i go.....i have put on trip advisor that 2 people cld eat from one meal...the child's plate wld feed two children too....i had great service each time i have been there....it is to die for....

Knoxville
10 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Italian

Best Italian is the bomb! We love it...The Gondolier owner in Gatlinburg absolutely ruined our first anniversary, if you must,

try one of their other locations. I wouldn't recomend the Gondolier for anyone with children.

Click my name for the whole story.

7. Re: Best Italian

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, August 16, 2009