We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanks for everyones help!

Greenville, South...
Level Contributor
746 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
Thanks for everyones help!

We just wanted to say thank you for everyones help in planning our trip in December 26-31.We called Zoders Inn but they did not have the suits we needed( already booked up) so we made resverations at the Terrace on the Water Hotel. It was #2 on the tripadviser favorites and also had great reviews.GOD Bless and again thanks for all your help.

Great Smoky...
Level Contributor
2,019 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thanks for everyones help!

Never heard of the Terrace on the water hotel is it new?

Greenville, South...
Level Contributor
746 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thanks for everyones help!

No Not new (it is a family owned hotel )and is next to Zoders Inn on the same creek. The web site for them is as follows:

www.terraceontheparkway.com

They only have 20 Oversized Rooms overlooking the creek. I found them on the left side of this page under Gatlinburg Hotels.Look them up they have some really good reviews.

When I called they were super nice and helpful.I can only hope this will be as nice as it sounds.We will see in Dec.

ohio
Level Contributor
181 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thanks for everyones help!

I am glad that you decided on a place to stay-I hear really great things about Terrace on the Water.

Greenville, South...
Level Contributor
746 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thanks for everyones help!

izeesmom,

I too heard lots of great things about Terrace on The Water also.We will find out in December just how good things are for sure.But I do believe some people are getting Terrace On The Water mixed up with River Terrace Hotel and their reviews are not as good. I liked Terrace on The Water's Reviews they were tops.

ohio
Level Contributor
181 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thanks for everyones help!

I thought people were mixing them up too! Terrace on the Water is completely renovated and the rooms look really different (in a good way) from your average hotel/motel rooms!

6. Re: Thanks for everyones help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 am, August 16, 2009