We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hayrides in Cades Cove

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mississippi
Level Contributor
461 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Hayrides in Cades Cove

Has anyone been on a hayride in Cades Cove? Or have any information about it? I was wondering if they do these in the summertime.

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
39,467 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hayrides in Cades Cove

Oh yes, they do these hayrides spring, summer, and fall. Summer is obviously the busiest month for the hayrides too.

Typically, the hayride cost is about $8 per person, and you leave out from the riding stables near the entrance to Cades Cove. I'm not sure what time of day they do these, but typically the ranger-led one is in the evening hours. I think the hours vary depending on the time of year.

For more info, call (865) 448-6286

Mississippi
Level Contributor
461 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hayrides in Cades Cove

Thanks for this info.! I have always wanted to do this, but thought they only did them in the fall. Thanks again.

3. Re: Hayrides in Cades Cove

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 am, August 14, 2009