We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BearSkin Lodge

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Baton Rouge
Level Contributor
239 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
BearSkin Lodge

Hi. I was thinking of staying here for me amd my husbands first Gatlinburg trip. Is it nIce?

kentucky
Level Contributor
1,343 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: BearSkin Lodge

It's been a couple of years since we have stayed there. We had a king room with jaquzzi. The room was large and quiet. It did have stained carpet though and the balcony was over the river, however it looked directly into the hotel on the other side. The outside was very lodge looking and the small lobby had a nice fire burning and a few chairs. It's an easy walk into town from there.I would stay there again but our favorite place to stay is Riverhouse Motorlodge, as it feels more mountainly and private. All the rooms there are also on the river but no hotel on the other side.Hope you have a great trip wherever you stay.

Oxford, Alabama
Level Contributor
1,661 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: BearSkin Lodge

I have stayed at the Bearskin several times and really liked it. It is one of my favorite places in Gatlinburg. easy to walk into town.

Athens, Georgia
Level Contributor
2,756 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: BearSkin Lodge

It's been years since we stayed here so I can't really comment on it now but we too love the Riverhouse motor lodge. It's location is definately better than bearskin. It is more centrally located on river rd. Bearskin is at the park end of town. We love staying on river rd. and having a balcony over the river.

Georgia
Level Contributor
639 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: BearSkin Lodge

I have stayed at Bearskin and it was nice. I would stay there again.

5. Re: BearSkin Lodge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, February 09, 2014