We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Johnsons Inn question

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
North Carolina
Level Contributor
87 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Johnsons Inn question

I was just wondering if anyone knows if Johnsons Inn in Gatlinburg will let 18 and 19 year olds book a room? Thanks!

AL
Level Contributor
53 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Johnsons Inn question

Best bet for an answer would be to contact them directly. I honestly have no idea!

paintsville ky
Level Contributor
1,490 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Johnsons Inn question

My son was 20 and he couldn't rent one in Pigeon Forge without paying a $50.00 deposit but I did call and talked to them and told them he was coming.He ended up staying at River Bend Inn in Pigeon Forge. but he did have to pay the deposit but got it back as soon as he checked out the next morning. So I would be sure to call the hotel up front, If I hadn't he would have had to sleep in his car.

3. Re: Johnsons Inn question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 24, 2014