We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Pizza in Gatlinburg

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Georgia
Level Contributor
639 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Best Pizza in Gatlinburg

I searched the forum but most of the posts were older. Does anybody have a favorite pizza spot and do they deliver to the cabins?

Mississippi
Level Contributor
1,530 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Best Pizza in Gatlinburg

My favorite is Best Italian, but my wife prefers Smoky Mountain Brewery.

Women confuse me. I think it's intentional.

Georgia
Level Contributor
639 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Best Pizza in Gatlinburg

I think it's about an even split between Best Italian and Smoky Mtn. Brewery.

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
1 post
14 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Best Pizza in Gatlinburg

As much as I love TripAdvisor, sometimes it's not easy to get information to a simple question such as "Best Pizza in Gatlinburg". Obviously it's a subjective experience anyway, but even so, if you look at the restaurant listings, many times they are based on popularity and not easy to tell "best taste". Anyway, that is why these forums are so awesome.

My personal favorites are (in order):

1. Best Italian Cafe & Pizzeria

Actually rated number 1 in the Tripadvisor rankings and as another posted mentioned the garlic rolls are both delightful and "calorie sinful"!

2. Smoky Mountain Brewery

I don't think this place isn't even shown or listed in the TripAdvisor's Gatlingburg restaurant rankings (at least not at the time of this message, although the one in Pigeon Forge does show up . . . who knows?), but make no mistake . . . it is good pizza. AND to make the pizza even better, they offer a beer sampler. So you can order 5 small glasses (4 or 6 oz . . . I can't remember) and try many beers while you enjoy your pizza. It's fun . . . kind of like a wine tasting.

3. BIg Daddy's Pizza

OK, so this one is in Pigeon Forge, but I mean come on, what tourist doesn't visit both towns while in the area?! Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the ingredients at this restaurant.

There are several other pizza places I haven't had the chance to visit, so I'm just going to have to "force" myself to go back for a visit. (grin)

Kentucky
Level Contributor
19 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Best Pizza in Gatlinburg

Mellow Mushroom was by far mine and my husband's favorite pizza! The atmosphere as well as the staff and food were amazing!!!

Tupelo, Mississippi
Level Contributor
7 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Best Pizza in Gatlinburg

Another vote for Smokey Mountain Brewery! The parking is free and the restaurant is a lot of fun. We went last March and will be back this coming March.

Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Sevierville, Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
3,819 posts
282 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Best Pizza in Gatlinburg

We don't like the pizza's at Best Italian, but we love Ogle's Brick Oven and Smoky Mountain Brewery.I don't think you can go wrong on those two.

Georgia
Level Contributor
639 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Best Pizza in Gatlinburg

Thanks everybody.

Sevierville
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Best Pizza in Gatlinburg

Volunteer Pizza is awesome! They have great pizza and the owners use REAL cheese. YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus THEY DELIVER TO THE CABINS

Edited: 1:43 pm, June 06, 2013
Gatlinburg
Destination Expert
for Gatlinburg
Level Contributor
676 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: Best Pizza in Gatlinburg

Big Daddy's recently opened a restaurant on River Road in Gatlinburg with Bennett's Barbecue, no longer a need to fight the insanity in Pigeon Forge : )

Indiana
Level Contributor
579 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: Best Pizza in Gatlinburg

I'm not much of a pizza eater myself, but my husband and dad always chose Smoky Mountain Brewery. Best Italian is also very good, but rather expensive.