We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family of Five Looking for Hotel

London, Canada
2 posts
Save Topic
Family of Five Looking for Hotel

We are planning a last minute trip to Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge over New Years for about two - three nights. We are looking for an affordable hotel (under $150 per night) that offers an indoor pool, is close to attractions, and offers clean rooms that will sleep a family of five (2 adults and 3 children aged 5, 7, 9). Sleeping a family of five is key, along with being a clean hotel that I'm not afraid to take my shoes off in or sit on the bedspread:) This is our first trip so looking to enjoy the national park, hiking, and touristy stuff. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Sevierville, Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
4,168 posts
282 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family of Five Looking for Hotel

My husband searched for a cabin/hotel for Christmas and New Years for hours and hours, but could not find any that fit our needs so we cancelled the trip and stayed home.

The only hotels that I know of that may have rooms are Microtel Inn and Sidney James. You might check the hotel Park Vista.

We rent with Parkside Cabins and I know they don't have any anything available.

Wishing you good luck.

Athens, Georgia
Level Contributor
2,806 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Family of Five Looking for Hotel

I think your going to have a very hard time finding anything in gburg it looks to be packed. I. Checked the webcam earlier and I have never seen so many people. I did a quick search on Expedia and nothing came up but it looks like there are plenty of places in pigeon forge available. I have stayed at the econo lodge riverside before and it was very nice. It had an indoor pool and was super clean with very comfy beds. I know you could stay for less than $150. It located right in the middle of PF. I would do that before I would stay at home if I really wanted to go.

Prattville, Alabama
Level Contributor
938 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Family of Five Looking for Hotel

New Years is a VERY busy time. You really have to plan way ahead when it comes to finding a place to stay for that timeframe. Two reasons why we never plan to go on holidays.

bowling...
Level Contributor
44 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Family of Five Looking for Hotel

Try Comfort Inn Apple Valley. We have stayed there several times. Absolutely no complaints!!

Indiana
Level Contributor
579 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Family of Five Looking for Hotel

The Clarion has a great location, clean updated rooms, and an indoor pool. They also offer a free full breakfast.

6. Re: Family of Five Looking for Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, January 02, 2014