We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

December 2012 Roll Call!

Savannah, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gatlinburg, Maggie Valley, Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
3,727 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
December 2012 Roll Call!

We just got back from the long Thanksgiving Weekend in the mountains, and now I'm ready to go back! I think my wife (the frugal one in our family) might be willing to consider a trip back after Christmas.

Anyone else going in December?

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
59 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: December 2012 Roll Call!

My husband,myself and our best friends will be arriving December 28 to welcome in the new year. This will be our fouth year and we are looking forward to having a wonderful stay. We will be staying in a cabin and love spending evenings in the hot tub.When we arrive home on Jan 3 I will be offically retired from 40yrs of babysitting in our home. January 8th I have surgery to repair my achilles tendon and I'm not looking forward to having to stay off my foot for at least 3months. It's going to be a long winter.

Smyrna, Tennessee
Level Contributor
527 posts
338 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: December 2012 Roll Call!

December 29th - January 2nd. Always wanted to spend Christmas Day, but just never works out with extended family and such.

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
33 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: December 2012 Roll Call!

Quick visit, December 13-16. Going with all of my in-laws, it'll be my MIL's first trip to Gatlinburg. It's been a year since I've been, definitely looking forward to it!

South Mississippi
Level Contributor
245 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: December 2012 Roll Call!

We will be there the 21-28. I can't wait.

15. Re: December 2012 Roll Call!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:36 am, December 15, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
Level Contributor
186 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: December 2012 Roll Call!

Snuck in on the 7th in time for the Festival of Lights and stayed till Sunday....got in some last minute Christmas shopping at the Arts and Crafts loop...stopped at the Christmas store in Pigeon Forge for the first time after passing it up umteen times...neat place, a definite must see store!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Savannah, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gatlinburg, Maggie Valley, Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
3,727 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: December 2012 Roll Call!

I've never seen the Festival of Lights, but we never miss The Incredible Christmas Place!

Merry Christmas to you, too!

18. Re: December 2012 Roll Call!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, December 19, 2013