We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

large cabin that is large pet friendly.

Ocala, Florida...
3 posts
Save Topic
large cabin that is large pet friendly.

So glad I found your site. Lots of questions I would have never thougth to ask!

We want to rent a large cabin summer of 2013 that sleeps at least 20. I have two small dogs and one large black lab we want to take with us to the cabin.

Suggest any sites for renting a cabin that large that is pet friendly that wont cause us to break the bank?

I didn't think it was going to be so difficult. Lots of small cabins that are pet friendly or they only allow dogs that weigh under 30lbs.

Thanks for any suggestions, Jackie

Englewood, Ohio
Level Contributor
131 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: large cabin that is large pet friendly.

We rent the canin listed as big bear lodge

www.acornridgecabins.com/cabins.php…

I know they have one right next to this one so you could rent both and have on that is pet friendly!!

Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,504 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: large cabin that is large pet friendly.

You can look at VRBO. You can now add filters at the top, such as the number of bedrooms and pet friendly. Lots of places do have a weight limit on pets and many also do limit you to two dogs. I see on your other posts that you also want to stay under $500 per night. That may be tough by the time you add in cleaning fee and 3 pet deposit fees.

3. Re: large cabin that is large pet friendly.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, September 20, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Gatlinburg