We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Your Favorite Gatlinburg Restaurants and Nightlife

Naples
2 posts
Save Topic
Your Favorite Gatlinburg Restaurants and Nightlife

We will be in Gatlinburg the first week in October...what are your favorite restaurants and what is a must try on their menus?

I would like to try a good BBQ place, maybe a place with good wings and pizza, and also a good breakfast place...places that you would see on Diners, Drive In's, and Dives!

Not sure if there is any night life out there, but if so I'd love to check it out since we will have baby sitters =)

Mississippi
Level Contributor
12,999 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Your Favorite Gatlinburg Restaurants and Nightlife

I think Calhoun's has the best BBQ. The Peddler is a great steakhouse.

Calhoun's Restaurant @ 1004 Pkwy., Gatlinburg, TN 865 - 436 - 4100.

www.coppercellar.net/CalhGatlinburg.shtml

The Peddler Steakhouse @ 820 River Road, Gatlinburg, TN 865 - 436 - 5794.

http://www.peddlergatlinburg.com/

melaniefoo
Level Contributor
64 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Your Favorite Gatlinburg Restaurants and Nightlife

I second the vote for The Peddler!

paintsville ky
Level Contributor
1,497 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Your Favorite Gatlinburg Restaurants and Nightlife

We love Cherokee Grill in Gatlinburg for great steak, and Calhouns in Pigeon Forge for great BBQ ribs. now for breakfast we LOVE Log Cabin Pancake house in Gatlinburg, they have great food. We are going Oct.7th for a few days.

Level Contributor
58 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Your Favorite Gatlinburg Restaurants and Nightlife

Smokey Mountain Brewery for pizza, Mountain Lodge for Breakfast, Hungry Bear BBQ (either location is great!). Not so sure about nightlife, Crawdady's has a stage and used to have bands and karaoke, but not sure anymore. Hope you get more help with the nightlife suggestions.

Gatlinburg...
Level Contributor
2,034 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Your Favorite Gatlinburg Restaurants and Nightlife

Cherokee Grill for their Prosperity Steak. Best Steak in Gatlinburg.

The Pancake Pantry is the Best Breakfast.

Enjoy

Pigeon Forge...
Level Contributor
1,818 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Your Favorite Gatlinburg Restaurants and Nightlife

Nightlife:

Crawdaddy's: karoake, dj

Blaines: night club type

Hogs n Honeys: small but lively, small outdoor terrace to overlook parkway

Puckers: under hogs n honeys...smokey, pool tables, tiny dance floor, always busy, DJ, karoake

Athens, Georgia
Level Contributor
2,806 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Your Favorite Gatlinburg Restaurants and Nightlife

Good restaurants is one of the best things about coming to Gburg, I think all we do is eat when were there. Calhouns for ribs! Smokey mtn brewery for beer cheese and chips. It's also a good hang out if you want to sit at the bar and have a drink with your beer cheese, it's like a sports bar. Bennetts BBQ for a good pulled pork sandwich (good for a quick lunch). The pancake pantry for breakfast is something you would see on Diners & Drive-in's, it has been on some show before but I can't remember which one. I would recommend the log cabin pancake pantry house it's a lot cheaper.

Madison, AL
Level Contributor
406 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Your Favorite Gatlinburg Restaurants and Nightlife

Log Cabin Pancake House and Mountain Lodge Restaurant are great places for breakfast!

Mellow Mushroom has great pizza! and if you want to go into Pigeon Forge, Blue Moose has great wings!

Have fun!

Rossville, Ga
Level Contributor
474 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Your Favorite Gatlinburg Restaurants and Nightlife

The best steak is as above par condo mentioned- Cherokee Grill Prosperity Steak, BBQ- Bennetts, Ribs, Pizza and Wings (thunderroad wings) Smoky Mtn. Brewery and you must also get the pretzels and beer cheese. They also have a wonderful selection of in house brew that will not disappoint. I usually get the sampler and taste several.

It has been a minute since I sampled the night life... My huband and I once had a fun evening at crawdaddys- it was after the TN-Alabama game and TN had won. It was fun to see the folks decked out in their VOL and Bama gear taking their turn at the Bull or open mic. Fun night!

Rossville, Ga
Level Contributor
474 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Your Favorite Gatlinburg Restaurants and Nightlife

Shame, I forgot breakfast! My pick is Mountain Lodge. They have a nice breakfast and lunch actually. My family loves their fluffy pancakes and my youngest son adores their scratch made cinnamon rolls. Eggs benedict with a proper hollandaise for this lady thank you:)

Enjoy!