We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anniversary dinner

Belle River, Canada
Level Contributor
103 posts
Save Topic
anniversary dinner

Arriving in Gatlinburg on our 24th anniversary after a long drive and would like a nice place for dinner. We really don't want to 'dress', but would like a place with fine dining and a quiet atmosphere. Any suggestions?

cincinnati, ohio
Level Contributor
2,549 posts
239 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: anniversary dinner

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to guess you'll be using I-75 and you haven't said where you're staying so my recommendation is the ChopHouse(the other is in PF green roof mall and tough to get a seat) next to Bass ProShop at the I-40 intersect in Kodak, Tn which is where you get off I-40 and take 66 to Sevierville. You're not going to be in the mood for a long wait and I think this would be quicker than running into Gburg. Read my review and I think you'll find it fits your bill. Given'm a call and they may even have a cake there for you.

Smyrna, Tennessee
Level Contributor
511 posts
331 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: anniversary dinner

You said quiet with atmosphere - I always advise against ANY restaurant with a salad bar, simply due to constant foot traffic. So, based on that and the fact you plan on being in Gatlinburg - Cherokee Grill will fit the bill - I oughta be in advertising, huh?!

13. Re: anniversary dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, October 03, 2013