We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

September 2012 Roll Call

Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
September 2012 Roll Call

Well I figured since we are less than a month away, we can start a September post!

Who is going to Gatlinburg in September???

My family will be there for a whirlwind 3 day weekend, September 7-9. We prefer to stay in town so that we can just walk to the Parkway....gotta be close for those later evening Donut Friar cravings! ;) Since there are going to be 8 of us, and we didn't want two rooms...we opted for the Family Suite at the River Edge Motor Lodge. Just a hop, skip and a jump from the Parkway! Excited to take my 2 year old, as this will be his first Gatlinburg trip. My husband, our oldest son and I came during this same weekend in 2009. He is very excited, although it feels very short to him as he is pumped up about our week long trip to Disney World in December! ;)

So who else will be in town enjoying the National Park, yummy food and wonderful views??

Mentioned in this post
Gatlinburg
Gatlinburg
Sevier County, TN
Donut Friar
Donut Friar
2,210 Reviews
Gatlinburg, TN
River Edge Motor Lodge
River Edge Motor Lodge
163 Reviews
Gatlinburg, TN
Tennessee
Level Contributor
64 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: September 2012 Roll Call

I was in Gatlinburg last weekend for 2 nights on a last minute trip with my sister and saw a few decoratiOns but not many, also noticed they have the Christmas lights up at dolly wood.

Mentioned in this post
Gatlinburg
Gatlinburg
Sevier County, TN
Columbia, South...
Level Contributor
98 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: September 2012 Roll Call

Who's heading there this weekend ME ME ME. Hope anyone going has a great time. I'm so ready I leave tomorrow

33. Re: September 2012 Roll Call

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 am, December 17, 2013