We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Live trivia places

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bowling Green...
Level Contributor
1,402 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Live trivia places

Just wondering if anyone knows of any places near the Gatlinburg area that have Live Trivia? I heard there was a bar that did this on Thursday somewhere around the area of Sevierville, PF etc. I tried to google but didn't come up with anything. Tks.

1. Re: Live trivia places

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:13 pm, August 13, 2012
Bowling Green...
Level Contributor
1,402 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Live trivia places

Thank you soooo much. We enjoy playing and was hoping to find one while in Gatlinburg.

Birmingham, AL
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Live trivia places

We played live trivia at the Smokey Mountain Brewery in Pigeon Forge. Monday nights at 7:00 pm. You may want to call them to see if they are still doing this. Was a whole lot of fun!

Bowling Green...
Level Contributor
1,402 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Live trivia places

Thanks. Nice to have another option. We really enjoy the one we have here. There are usually anywhere from 6 to 9 of us on our team. But in Gatlinburg I am afraid we will only have my husband and I. Hope we don't embarrass ourselves. Haha

Elizabethtown...
Level Contributor
135 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Live trivia places

I haven't specifically been to the one in the PF/Sevierville area off the main strip, but I've been to Damon's a few other places in the past where they have live on screen trivia games you can participate in. You might check into that spot and see if they do the same there as well.

Bowling Green...
Level Contributor
1,402 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Live trivia places

Thanks. We have also done that type of trivia, too, at our Buffalo Wild Wings. We enjoy both types.

Alabama
Level Contributor
386 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Live trivia places

We went to the Mellow Mushroom in Pigeon Forge back in March and they were doing trivia that night.

Gatlinburg...
Level Contributor
489 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Live trivia places

The Smoky Mountain Brewery Pigeon Forge has Live Trivia on Monday nights at 7:00 p.m for the first game and around 9:15 p.m for the second game. (Half price beer 4-7pm, .99 cent drafts after 9 pm).

My friends and I are there every week.

The Smoky Mountain Brewery Gatlinburg has Live Trivia On Mondays and Tuesdays at 7pm

You can look up on facebook: The Knox Trivia Guys to check the schedule and for cancellations.

Muncie, IN
Level Contributor
101 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Live trivia places

Mellow Mushroom in Gatlinburg has trivia on Thursdays.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,131 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Live trivia places

The waiters and waitresses at Bubba Gumps will ask you questions about the "Forrest Gump" movie.

Close enough?

LOL :P