We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Midtown Lodge

Brewton, Alabama
Level Contributor
1,386 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Midtown Lodge

I have reservations there simply because of location.Anyone, please give me feedback!!I'm nervous about my choice.Since I made my reservations I've emailed 2 questions to them and have not had a reply.Am I paranoid or should I be worried???

Roselle Park, New...
Level Contributor
2,457 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Midtown Lodge

I know just how you feel. I would like to stay there also but a little scared to based on the mix reviews. Hopefully we will get some feedback on this place.

Great Smoky...
Level Contributor
2,019 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Midtown Lodge

Where exactly is this lodge located its not on the main drag is it?

Roselle Park, New...
Level Contributor
2,457 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Midtown Lodge

Its located next to the ski lift and across from Ripleys believe it or not, also across from Christias Gardens.

Indiana
Level Contributor
579 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Midtown Lodge

My family and I stayed at the Midtown for many years prior to the Clarion being built and were mostly satisfied. We stayed in the larger, newer tower rooms, but were not impressed with the older rooms. The staff seemed indifferent to our requests to help accommodate my husband, who is in a wheelchair, so when the Clarion was built, we began staying there where we receive excellent service. Things could be different now since it has been many years since we stayed there. Their rates are pretty reasonable and if the Clarion were not there, we would more than likely go back to the Midtown.

Great Smoky...
Level Contributor
2,019 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Midtown Lodge

Thanks ginger now I know man that is on the main drag?

Roselle Park, New...
Level Contributor
2,457 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Midtown Lodge

thanks for your response. I have stayed in Clarions in other cities and they have always been very nice. I have also looked into this one. The only thing is over the year have stayed in bigger hotels & alot of expensive rooms, but would rather not during this trip. I feel it might take away from the charm of the city. I have never stayed on that side before, is it nice? Do you get a nice view from your room of the city and mountains?

Great Smoky...
Level Contributor
2,019 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Midtown Lodge

well to be honest I just remember seeing it when Eric and I walked the streets it is on the middle you have on one side of the river like the edgewater then in the middle you have the this hotel then you have the other side of the road but it looked really interresting let me know how it is but the view you can see the mountains on the skylift part and you are close to the hardrock cafe sounds great if you are not wanting like the Clariton or something hey you dont go up there to stay in the room

24-7 you go to walk eat look walk somemore lol

Brewton, Alabama
Level Contributor
1,386 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Midtown Lodge

Peanut I believe your right.I'm going to quit worrying because we will be on the go.

Great Smoky...
Level Contributor
2,019 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Midtown Lodge

hey all you are gonna do is shower get ready and really fall into bed after all the excitement from the mountains hey and get alittle alone time with hubby trust me if your husband is anything like mine they dont care as long as he has a toliet shower and pillow lol

Brewton, Alabama
Level Contributor
1,386 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Midtown Lodge

Exactly!The boys can have the downstairs so they can watch tv.I'll be ready to snooze and prepare for the next fun filled day.Thinking about an in-room massage.Do you know anything about these?