We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what was your favorite show?

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Linden MI
Level Contributor
25 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
what was your favorite show?

For those of you that got to see a show in either Pigeon forge or Gatlinburg please let us know- be a critic.

Kalispell, Montana
Level Contributor
298 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: what was your favorite show?

We've seen the show at Comedy Barn twice. Although we love the show they put on.....we saw it in 2003 and again in 2005 and it was the same show.We like it because it is a good clean family show .....not that we think it would'nt be.....but it seems like they would do something different.

Under your bed
Level Contributor
334 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: what was your favorite show?

I've only seen shows at one place in the area, and that's Sweet Fanny Adams Theatre (most of the others have country music, which I can't stand). It's great if you don't mind Vaudeville-style comedy. The theatre itself is small and pretty intimate, and the cast/crew are friendly and talented people. There's a lot of audience interaction as well. Ticket prices are reasonable, but their merchandise is a bit expensive (t-shirts and the like). Their shows last for two hours, and they have two different ones each season (this year will be their 30th season). They alternate nightly. If you'd like any more info, just ask... also, they are located in Gatlinburg.

New Albany, Indiana
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: what was your favorite show?

My wife and I love Memories in Pigeon Forge. we have been several times and can't wait till June to go back.

Florida
Level Contributor
795 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: what was your favorite show?

I like Comedy Barn and Country Tonite.

Portsmouth, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,037 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: what was your favorite show?

Our favorite show just closed after many years. Louise Mandrell Show

Dayton, Ohio
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: what was your favorite show?

We see Country tonight every year...It is great...Try to sit front row.

Awesome show....

Brewton, Alabama
Level Contributor
1,386 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: what was your favorite show?

We saw Dixie Stampede.My husband liked it better than the kids! Pricey,but you get so much food.

Did someone saw the Louise Mandrell show closed?

Cinn, OH
Level Contributor
1,449 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: what was your favorite show?

Comedy Barn is very funny, for adults and children, they have dogs performing too. Dixie Stampede is great for all ages too, buffalo and horses running around. and we thought the food was great. Ask to sit at the top so you can have a chair, unless you like to "scoot across" a bench to get to your seat. There is no spoon or forks at Dixie, you eat with your fingers. Some people get bent out of shape about that. But kids really enjoy using their fingers. This year we want to see Black Bear Jamboree again. We saw it when it first opened. There is a mystery dinner show we want to catch when we do not have a grandchild with us. Hope this helps.

Brewton, Alabama
Level Contributor
1,386 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: what was your favorite show?

Wells,

Tell me about the mystery dinner?Where is it and ALL the details.I am soooo interested!

PW

Wv
Destination Expert
for West Virginia
Level Contributor
2,107 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: what was your favorite show?

We like County Tonite really well! We also liked Louise Mandrell, but last year was the final season. There is a new dinner show that plays country music that is good too..Fiddler's Feast. You might enjoy Dixie Stampede if you have never seen it...also a dinner show. The dinner shows are pricey because you get a meal and a show, but the meal is set, so you can't be picky.