We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

night life in gatlinburg

dayton, ohio
5 posts
Save Topic
night life in gatlinburg

I plan on going to gatlinburg in late april with a group of friends for my bachelorette party, shopping during day and drinking at night. Any suggestions of good places in gatlinburg for a night life?

Florida
Level Contributor
795 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: night life in gatlinburg

We always go to Puckers. They have karaoke...i think every night. We have a lot of fun there. Check it out at www.puckerssportsbar.com

Gonzales, Louisiana
Level Contributor
93 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: night life in gatlinburg

We went to Blaines. It is a resteraunt and they move the tables out at night and it turns into a dance club. Really high energy. Think it would be a great spot for a party.

Gatlinburg, TN
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: night life in gatlinburg

To tell you the truth there really isn't much of a night life in Gatlinburg. It's strange but they say the city dies at dusk. There are a few places however that we have enjoyed on different occasions for different reasons. The Party Hut is open the latest but I don't know if they serve alcohol. I haven't been there yet because it's 18 & Up and although I'm only 29 I just prefer a somewhat older more mature group. Puckers can get a little crazy and will probably end up being one of your stops. Crawl Daddy's is a lot of fun too. The entrance is hard to see as it's just a doorway and stairs going up in between two shops but the view from the balcony seating kind of resembles that of a Mardi Gras atmosphere. Calhoun's restaurant has a nice bar, there's a TGI Friday's for cocktails and a Tex-Mex restaurant called No Way Jose's just on the river next to the aquarium that has great Margarita's!! As long as you aren't looking for an all nighter, it's a very fun place to "bar-hop". These places are all within walking distance of each other which is good because Tennessee is very strict on drinking and driving. There really aren't any cabs and the Trolley's close early. Stay close into town so that walking will be convenient. Have fun and hopefully this helped.

Mason, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,364 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: night life in gatlinburg

I was wondering if any one knows the name of the bar?(I guess it is a bar)up on a second floor with a mechanical bull?We saw it as we were walking up this driveway to Bon Air lodge which is now owned by Quality inn creekside.I also believe it is close to the Reagen resort inn and the old Hardees.

Marshall, North...
Level Contributor
384 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: night life in gatlinburg

I think I know what you are talking about. I think its just a gift shop downstairs and the bull upstairs. Its not a bar.

Mississippi
Level Contributor
268 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: night life in gatlinburg

What about Hoggs and Honeys? I know nothing about it. Only walked by it on the strip. It's up the second floor of something.

Florida
Level Contributor
795 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: night life in gatlinburg

Yeah, i think it is Hoggs $ Honeys. It's next to Puckers on the 2nd floor. I've never made it there though...always got sidetracked at Puckers.

Cottage Hills...
Level Contributor
547 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: night life in gatlinburg

Is there such a place as the Comedy Barn?

Or is that in Knox.?

Florida
Level Contributor
795 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: night life in gatlinburg

actually it's in Pigeon Forge but not really somewhere to go for a bachelorette party

USA
Level Contributor
2,219 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: night life in gatlinburg

Best night life used to be at Kram's lot.