We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to take pictures with"Santa Claus" at?

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bartlett, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,439 posts
Save Topic
Where to take pictures with"Santa Claus" at?

Where will Santa Claus be at in Gatlinburg around Christmas to take pictures? I have always taken my daughter to see Santa and I have all the pictures of her with him.We will be in Gatlinburg Dec.22-27 but working on staying to New Years.I know my daughter is 16yrs old and is driving now but she thinks its a hoot now that she is older to still take a picture with him.Last year her and a bunch of her friends took a picture with him and the other parents loved it.

Also we are bringing my 4yr old Shih Tzu and he also takes a picture with Santa too.I think its kinda neat to have all these Santa pictures each year with my kids even if they are almost grown now.And they dont mind either.(I think they do it for me.lol)

So I was just wondering where He will be at in Gatlinburg and the surrounding area.

Madison, AL
Level Contributor
406 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to take pictures with"Santa Claus" at?

I'm not sure around Gatlinburg, but I know there is a Santa Claus at The Inn at Christmas Place in Pigeon Forge. He's there at different times and I'm sure more often since Christmas is coming up soon. You might check with the hotel to see if he does pictures like you're describing. I wouldn't think you have to stay at the hotel to get pictures with him. Sorry, I don't know where in Gatlinburg you can get pictures with Santa Claus, but someone here might. Good luck!

SE Indiana
Level Contributor
546 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to take pictures with"Santa Claus" at?

Why go to all the trouble of hunting up Santa and getting everyone together? Just "photoshop" one- that way you could get the kid, the dog, maybe even replace the reindeer with black bears? Wouldn't be any problem for you to find pics on the internet to use.

Hebron, Indiana
Level Contributor
1,443 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to take pictures with"Santa Claus" at?

Good idea, 34oSc! ;)

The same Santa that is at The Inn at Christmas Place is also at The Christmas Place across the street and they offer photos with him and offer a reasonably priced photo package. I saw "The Singing Santa" last year when I stayed at the hotel and he is really good!

Here's a link to the store photo package.

christmasplace.com/visitus/singing_santa.cfm

Madison, AL
Level Contributor
406 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to take pictures with"Santa Claus" at?

Cookie, you're right! duh! I don't know why I forgot to mention the Christmas Place because it would be better to get the pictures there!

Pigeon Forge...
Level Contributor
1,818 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to take pictures with"Santa Claus" at?

34osc...Love the idea! ;) Black Bear reindeer! Perfect

You might also go to Dollywood. I'm sure they do photos with Santa, but don't think you can bring your 4 legged child in there. Although unless planning ot go there anyways, it owuld be costly. Paying over $50 to get in just for Santa pics probably wouldn't be a great idea. I would go the route 'cookie' recommended with The Christmas Place.

Hebron, Indiana
Level Contributor
1,443 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where to take pictures with"Santa Claus" at?

No problem, Laurie! When you brought up the Santa at the hotel, not only did it remind that he is at the Christmas Place, too but I also realized I had planned on buying some of his CD's while I was at the Christmas Place in Sept since I regretted not buying them when I stayed at the hotel last year. Of course, I forgot this year (since I can't seem to remember anything anymore) and didn't get them. I guess I'll have to order them online because I really enjoyed his singing.

Alabama
Level Contributor
386 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Where to take pictures with"Santa Claus" at?

We always take the kids to the Christmas Place. I remember one year Santa actually played his guitar and sang to a group of kids.

Prattville, Alabama
Level Contributor
937 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Where to take pictures with"Santa Claus" at?

Santa's Claus-et in the Arts and Crafts Community has a Santa to take pictures with.They mentioned it in their monthly newsletter that I get in my email.

santasclaus-etnewsletter.homestead.com/

Georgia
Level Contributor
639 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Where to take pictures with"Santa Claus" at?

I went to the Christmas Place Monday and Santa was playing his guitar and singing for the kids. It was cute.

10. Re: Where to take pictures with"Santa Claus" at?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 17, 2011