We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Titanic Museum

Lorain, Ohio
Level Contributor
852 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Titanic Museum

hey everyone,

just wondering who all plans to check out the Titanic museum this year?

I think it will be cool to see, I loved the movie.

I just hope its worth the 20+ $$ to see it.

what do you think?

Hebron, Indiana
Level Contributor
1,450 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Titanic Museum

You are in luck, TennesseeJustme, it is supposed to open April 8th. :o)

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
373 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Titanic Museum

The grand opening is April 8th at 10am I think and yes I will be there. Loved the movie and everything about it so I can hardly wait.

Albemarle, North...
Level Contributor
76 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Titanic Museum

we're going in april and the entire family [in laws and even my husband] is looking very forward to going. i'll definatly post about it when we get back from touring ;) hopefully you can take pictures inside. does anyone know who has visited the one in Branson?

Maole Heights, Ohio
1 post
Save Reply
14. Re: Titanic Museum

Listen my wife and I went to the Titanic Museum last year in Branson Miss. and it was worth every dollar that we spent!! Go and you will always want to go back again!!! It's so life lick and real it will completely amaze you!! As you walk through and you actually see a lot of the inside exactly how it was on the original boat!! The Grand Staircase is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING and even the people spoke the same way!!! It is BREATHTAKING!!!

tennessee
Level Contributor
383 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Titanic Museum

a local show where i live visited the titanic and did a little documentary on it...i found it to be very interesting....hope you get this link...

daytimetricities.com/tri/…

Englewood, Ohio
Level Contributor
134 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Titanic Museum

I don't know if we will go when we attend in June........$20+ is a alot of good times go carting!!!

Hebron, Indiana
Level Contributor
1,450 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Titanic Museum

Thanks for that link, PK. I hope to be able to go and see it this fall. Looking forward to hearing what others think of it once it opens. The $20 + admission cost isn't that big of deal for me. ...I just hope they let you take pictures in there.

Georgia
Level Contributor
639 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Titanic Museum

The traveling Titanic exhibit I went to in PC Beach would not allow pictures to be taken but not sure about this.

Pigeon Forge...
Level Contributor
1,818 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Titanic Museum

It is due to open April 8th. So it will be up and running by the time you go!

Circleville, Ohio
1 post
Save Reply
20. Re: Titanic Museum

We went last weekend, I thought it was worth the money but I enjoy history. The highlights for me were the wonderful black and white photos, which were found I believe in 1965. Many interesting stories and I found out someone with my last name was on and had perished.(Mr. Vivian Ponsonby Payne) There are many artifacts(none from any recent theft)If you can get tickets in advance I would do it. Wait was not to long but we stood for 2hrs. NO Camaras, or videos and cell phones must be turned off.I was with friends that liked the one at COSI in Columbus Ohio a little better.

Stuart