We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coffee shop in Gatlinburg

Kalispell, Montana
Level Contributor
298 posts
Save Topic
Coffee shop in Gatlinburg

Hey what happened to the coffee shop that was on the corner . I can't think of the red light # but is was at the intersection where you either turn left to go to Pigeon Forge or turn right to go to the craft district? And are coffee shops not a big commodity there? I, myself am a big coffee lover.

Tampa, FL
Level Contributor
93 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Coffee shop in Gatlinburg

Check out the Coffee Shop (Coffee & Co, I think) that is in the Village behind the Pancake Pantry. Oh it was sooooo good! We even bought a 1/2lb of their "Pride of the Smokies" coffee and went back for another 1/2lb before we left because it was so good!!!

gatlinburg, TN
Level Contributor
217 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Coffee shop in Gatlinburg

If you guys really get serious about this, I will give you some info and ideas. The rents are out-of-control. You need to keep occupancy costs (rent for premise) under 10%. There's other ways to go... you need the morning part....they (certain restaurants) need the lunch and dinner part. Think about it...?

GBG

Kalispell, Montana
Level Contributor
298 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Coffee shop in Gatlinburg

Brenda2

Where do you go on here to look at pictures?

gatlinburglover

vickie

nashville tn
Level Contributor
210 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Coffee shop in Gatlinburg

You can go into virtualtourist.com which is mostly vacation pictures that people have sent in of Gatlinburg. There is also communitywebshots.com which is where I went to look at metalwulf's pictures. I think that you can also go into gatlinburg.com and go to gallery and they have alot of pictures. I'm sure that there are plenty more websites that offer pictures. I will try to find some of these today and let you know. Take care.