We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to stay in Gatlinburg with children

Huron, OH
1 post
Save Topic
where to stay in Gatlinburg with children

Our entire extended family is coming to Gatlinburg over Labor day weekend 2005 to celebrate a 25th wedding anniversary. We need to stay at a place that can entertain children and doesn't involve a ton of steps for grandpa. Can anyone help with suggestions as we want to book soon. Thanks!

rogersville,tn
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: where to stay in Gatlinburg with children

congrats on that many years.gatlinburg is a wonderful place.i live less than a hour away.with kids and that many people i would get a big cabin.they have pool tables,hot tubs and more.plus every one is close by.check out smokiesrentals.com to get info on the perfect one.i hope you all have a great time there....if you have any questions that i could help you with i would do my best to help any way i can.....email me at outoround@yahoo.com. be safe and god bless.

TN
Level Contributor
15 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: where to stay in Gatlinburg with children

I agree that a cabin would be your best bet. My husband and i have rent from aunt bugs cabin rental several times and have always been pleased with the service we recieve. The cabins are spacious, very clean, come with great ammenites and spectatcular views. Check out their website it is full of great information and has lots of pictures.

Portsmouth, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,037 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: where to stay in Gatlinburg with children

We travel to Gatlinburg every year and I agree with the Cabin

idea. The best cabins are www.gatlinburgfallsresort.com

They offer many number of bedrooms plus are always clean

and the newest cabins. The Kitchens are beautiful and large.

The web site will tell you how many steps to your front door

of each cabin.

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
640 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: where to stay in Gatlinburg with children

Just returned from a holiday vacation with kids and other family. Went through cabinfevervacations.com after searching for a long time. Wonderful cabin choices with any amenities/locations you are looking for.

On your trip, make sure you do the Cades Cove day trip. Beautiful drive but can get out of the car if/when you want.

Have fun!