We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Post reviews when you get back.

Bowling Green...
Level Contributor
1,420 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Post reviews when you get back.

Sounds like there are lots of folks going to Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge over the next few months. We are going to be there in 1-1/2 weeks. Just wanted to remind everyone to post reviews on cabins/hotels/sites etc. when you return. I have gotten tons of information from this site and intend to post when I get back. So, am hoping that others do the same. A lot of people rely on forums such as this to help with the planning of their vacation. Especially those who have never been there before.

There is nothing better than hands on information.

Thanks to all on here who have helped me with my questions.

Sometimes, once we are home, we get busy with our normal daily lives and forget that maybe we might have some useful information to help someone else.

So, just a reminder........................

9 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: Post reviews when you get back.

PS. DDMOM, how much is the Park Vista? We have always wanted to stay there, but never really looked into it. Where do you park to come to town? Right now we stay at Jack Huff's because it is so close to the village and you don't have to pay to park to walk downtown.

Level Contributor
107 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: Post reviews when you get back.

You can park at the Park Vista and ride the trolly down for .25 per person which saves on Parking Fee of $5.00 or more at lots and also saves on gas. I think rooms run around $99.00 a night but you can find a deal. Just make sure you reserve because they fill up quick. Vist their website too.

nashville tn
Level Contributor
210 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: Post reviews when you get back.

Well I just thought I was going to get to come up on Oct. 28th.

I was just informed this morning at work that I need to work some double shifts from 10-17 to 11-8 so another co-worker can take her vacation to Shanghai. I'm not sure if I spelled that correctly or not. I am so disappointed. So I guess I will have to postpone my trip until sometime in Nov. Maybe I'll wait until after 11/16 when the Christmas lights are on. But I will be there just as soon as I can break away.