We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cabin with playground

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hagerstown, Maryland
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Cabin with playground

I've been searching online for a cabin with a small playground for my little ones. I've found two cabins (so far) - Country Oaks' Black Bearry Hill cabin and Smokey Mountain Escape's Mountain Splendor cabin. I've never visited this area before so I don't know if these rentals companies are good ones. Does anyone out there have any experience with these cabins or with the rental companies? I'd hate to wind up renting a dump for a whole week! If anyone has any additional suggestions for cabins, I'd love to hear from you. Many thanks for your help!

Oneonta, Alabama
Level Contributor
942 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cabin with playground

I saw a post mentioning a playground at Cedar Falls Resort- I've never stayed there, so I don't know from personal experience. You can put "playground" in the search box and the post should come up. I also saw a photo of a cabin with a playground on the Cabins USA website, but I'm not sure which cabin it was- you might be able to call and ask or look through the cabins to see if you can find it. Good Luck!

Oneonta, Alabama
Level Contributor
942 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cabin with playground

I found the cabin I had seen- it's called "The Gatlinburg Lodge" and it's on Cabins USA's website. It's a large cabin though- 5 bedrooms, I think.

Hagerstown, Maryland
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Cabin with playground

Thanks, Dodgeball, I will check it out. So many of the cabins cater to couples and families with older children, its hard to find one with stuff for little kids. Its hard for a 4 year old to play pool and they aren't exactly awed by mountain scenery! :)