We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thank You

Illinois
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Topic
Thank You

I just wanted to thank you all for your help! We cant wait to come to the smokys! We have a count down going we just moved our trip up 2 weeks.So we will be there in August.I still cant find any reveiws about Secret Hideaways but I will just have faith that they are nice.

Thank You

Cant

Bowling Green...
Level Contributor
1,408 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thank You

Have a safe trip .. I know you and your family will have a wonderful time in the Smoky Mountains.

Be sure and post when you return and let us know how things went/.

Under your bed
Level Contributor
334 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thank You

Enjoy your trip! Do tell us how things went when you return.

Chelsea, Alabama
Level Contributor
586 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thank You

Hi Cant,

Have a great trip...I think you'll find there's so much to do in the Smokies, you "can't" possibly get it all done!!

A couple of unsolicited tips for you for breakfast. A mountain tradition is the Pancake Pantry on the strip in Gatlinburg. There is free parking on the street in Gatlinburg until I think 9 AM. After that you will receive a ticket. The other place that is great for breakfast is Bennett's BBQ. They have locations in both Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. They have an all-you-can-eat buffet that is guaranteed to make even the pickiest eater happy.

Post and let us know about your trip!!

vhasouth :)

Illinois
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Thank You

I will post when we get home. We are sooo excited! We cant wait only 33 more days. Thank you, have all been so nice and we will have to have pancakes for breakfast cant break a tradition and BBQ is my husbands favorite.

Thanks

Cant