We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cades Cove BBQ

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
North Carolina
Level Contributor
553 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Cades Cove BBQ

Have any of you heard of this product? We saw it in a Piggly Wiggly here for the first time last week and I saw an 18 wheeler today advertising it on the side. Is it any good? Here is the website for it:

http://www.outrageousbbq.com/

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
3,734 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Cades Cove BBQ

Hi! Someone brought that up quite a while ago on here, and I had forgotten all about it. I can not remember what was said, but maybe someone else will.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
3,734 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cades Cove BBQ

Here it is from last year;

tripadvisor.com/…6724308

North Carolina
Level Contributor
553 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cades Cove BBQ

Thank you! I did a search here for it, and was just getting ready to go to the PF forum to search. So did anyone ever try it??? I might need to go pick some up to let everyone know how it was if no one else has tried it!

Pigeon Forge...
Level Contributor
1,818 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cades Cove BBQ

Can you buy it from a store in Gatlinburg now? there is a similar brand that has the same items here...it is good pre-prepared bbq....wonder if this brand is any good. we are in town tomorrow, would liek to pick some up?!

tenn.
Level Contributor
122 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cades Cove BBQ

i just got through eating some cades cove bbq ribs tonight it is very good. they are already cooked all you got to do is put them in the oven for about 20 minutes.

Pigeon Forge...
Level Contributor
1,818 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cades Cove BBQ

Where did you buy the bbq?

unionville tenn.
Level Contributor
845 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cades Cove BBQ

I have tried the Cades Cove barbecue and it was good. They also have baby back ribs but I have not tried them yet. Here in Middle Tn. you can get them at most any grocery store.

Pigeon Forge...
Level Contributor
1,818 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cades Cove BBQ

thank you...we are getting ready to head out in about an hour for the 6 1/2 hour road trip to town....will stop at the store in town...would be great littel snack/dinner to try!

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
39,109 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cades Cove BBQ

They also have this product in North GA at my local Wal-Mart.

10. Re: Cades Cove BBQ

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:15 pm, September 23, 2009