We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Repost: Any info onMountain Laurel Chalets?

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Daytona Beach...
Level Contributor
290 posts
95 reviews
Save Topic
Repost: Any info onMountain Laurel Chalets?

Anyone have any experience with Mountain Laurel Chalets? Thanks!Q

kentucky
Level Contributor
1,343 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Repost: Any info onMountain Laurel Chalets?

I have rented from mt. laurel in the past.Never had any problems.always been very clean and ready on time.They have a web site with pics of all the chalets.

Daytona Beach...
Level Contributor
290 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Repost: Any info onMountain Laurel Chalets?

Which cabins have you rented?

WV
Level Contributor
236 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Repost: Any info onMountain Laurel Chalets?

My wife and I stayed at "Schonblick" from Mountain Laurel Chalets. It is a wonderful, romantic, upscale cabin and I would highly recommend it.

Keep in mind that all the cabins/chalets are indivdualy owned, so just because one is nice does not mean that they all are that nice

kentucky
Level Contributor
1,343 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Repost: Any info onMountain Laurel Chalets?

we rented tranquility base and squirrel hill

franklin
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Repost: Any info onMountain Laurel Chalets?

i have stayed in about 5 different chalets from mt. laurel and never had a bad experience yet. the office staff has always been very nice and friendly. their website is very useful and some chalets have the virtual cam shots that you can see what some of the chalets look like. some of the chalets can be very high so if you have travelers with height problems you can get chalets that are closer to gatlinburg. the staff has always been very flexible, also....hope this helps...have a safe trip

franklin
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Repost: Any info onMountain Laurel Chalets?

i have stayed in about 5 different chalets from mt. laurel and never had a bad experience yet. the office staff has always been very nice and friendly. their website is very useful and some chalets have the virtual cam shots that you can see what some of the chalets look like. some of the chalets can be very high so if you have travelers with height problems you can get chalets that are closer to gatlinburg. the staff has always been very flexible, also....hope this helps...have a safe trip

franklin
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Repost: Any info onMountain Laurel Chalets?

fernandina beach...
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Repost: Any info onMountain Laurel Chalets?

I have not stayed with Mountain Laurel Chalets, but my wife and I are staying with them in September because they came highly recommended by two close friends of mine.

One friend stayed in Mt. Laurel Chalet's 'Ridge View' several years ago for a week on his honeymoon and then again in 'Fascination' last year. He said the management was extremely kind and helpful and both of the units were clean, well maintained, and private.

The other friend couldn't remember the name of the unit he used, but had only good things to say about them.

So, my wife and I are going to spend our 12th anniversary with them in their 'Heaven's Edge' unit and are looking foward to it.