We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HELP > need a crib for a week..this Sat.!

Baltimore
Level Contributor
684 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
HELP > need a crib for a week..this Sat.!

I had arainge. w/rent-a-cntr . ..well now they are stopping the renting of baby cribs. Don't want to use a pac/play for a week.

Anyone have any leads on crib rentals ... a Church ?

Midwest
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: HELP > need a crib for a week..this Sat.!

Ripken --

HELP! I can't find anyone in Gatlinburg who knows of this place or is willing to look. I even emailed the Lead Area Consultant at the Chamber of Commerce and she simply said there is no such listing.

If you can somehow remember the name of the place you rented from, I would so appreciate it! Was it in Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge, or outside of these cities??

Thanks!

Midwest
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: HELP > need a crib for a week..this Sat.!

In case anyone else is following this post - I have called the following rental stores:

Action Rentals -- THey have a crib or two, but to deliver to Gatlinburg it would be over $80.

Aaron Rents - Nothing

E-Z Rentals - Used to have one, now they don't

Rent-a-Ctr -- Same story

I think I've hit a brick wall. RIPKEN - WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!

Baltimore
Level Contributor
684 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: HELP > need a crib for a week..this Sat.!

posted twice so hopefully you will read one of these

have fun

Action Rental & Sales

701 W. Main St.

Sevierville, TN 37862

Phone: 865-774-1005

Fax: 865-774-5274

Midwest
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: HELP > need a crib for a week..this Sat.!

Ripken -- Thanks for the info. I actually called them, but couldn't see paying over $80 to get it to the condo and another $80 for them to take it back. I could just go get it, but would have to go all the way to Gatlinburg to unload luggage first, and with the traffic....

Looks like he'll be sleeping in his playpen! THANK YOU!

Baltimore
Level Contributor
684 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: HELP > need a crib for a week..this Sat.!

thats a rip off

they del'v the day before we arrived ( Sat. was too much for them / close at noon also) to the Timber tops office in Eagle Crest.

then picked up at same..

my total charges were $52.00 / week

wonder why so much?

I 'd call back and ask why the difference..we were there June 18th till 23rd.. tell them your cousin Frank from Baltimore refer'd you and paid alot less... they r in Sev'ville so I don't know how for from where u r staying..

hope it works out.....

Midwest
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: HELP > need a crib for a week..this Sat.!

Yeah, I know - big ripoff! They said they'd have to hire a driver and truck to take it. He seemed really nice about it, and not like he was scamming me. We're staying in Gatlinburg. He didn't even give me a quote for delivery there, just that it was $80 to Pigeon Forge.

I think I will call them back! I'll let you know what happens.