We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boyds Bears?

Portsmouth, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,037 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Boyds Bears?

Looking forward to visiting in August the new opening of Boyds Bears.

Question: What is the place like?

Thanks for info

Gatlinburg...
Level Contributor
2,034 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boyds Bears?

Christy, Boyds Bears in PF is open now. I am not a huge stuffed animal fan and no longer have small kids..... but this place is amazing ! It is huge and worth a look wether you are in the market for stuffed animals or not.

We went this last Dec when they had the christmas decor up. They have a tree that is 3 storys high in the center, it was really a site.

Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Boyds Bears?

Really enjoyed. Even my husband didn't mind. 4 levels. Had fiddlers playing when we were there. Spent 3 hours looking around and he didn't mind. He even got into looking. Worth the stop.

birmingham
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Boyds Bears?

Hi, I went to Boyds Bears for the first time this week-end. It is HUGE!! There are 3 floors. Downstairs is the restaurant (great prime rib buffet) , main level is shop shop shop, Upper level is nursery (for bear adoption), and build a bear section. It is adorable. If you have small children, they will love it. You can get various coupons around Pigeon Forge, with discounts on merchandise, meal discounts, and build a bear and adoption discounts. They also have "breakfast with the bears" for kids. Have Fun!!!

Gonzales, Louisiana
Level Contributor
93 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Boyds Bears?

We went there a week ago, one of the girls on our trip is a bear lover and collector but all 5 of us enjoyed it very much. It is a neat place. Great displays. Didn't eat there or go down to the resteraunt. I actually thought that there was 4 floors because you come in on a retail floor and then downstairs is the resteraunt and the you go up one floor and it is more retail and then the nursery to make the bears was above that ( I think) we didn't go to the nursery.