We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cabin prices

Hattiesburg...
Level Contributor
1,179 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Cabin prices

I would just like to get a ball park figure of about how much you usually spend on your cabin stays.You dont have to be excact if it bothers you,but company names,a description of the cabin&location&time of year would be helpfull. Thanks!!

example: Great Outdoor Rentals,Arrowhead Lodge(1br.1bath-Bluff mt.-great views)7 nights in June were about $700.00

North Carolina
Level Contributor
553 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cabin prices

Sunset Cottage- The week around March 13 every year, All About You (now called something else with another company, is slightly more, and no discounts) $125 a night, but usually have anywhere from 25-50% off the night. It is on the Spur between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge and we absolutely love this area. Description and the amenities that make a cabin perfect for me- King size log bed, full kitchen, washer and dryer, fireplace in living room and bedroom, hottub on deck with a gorgeous view of the mountains, shower for two, and a pooltable. The bonus for us with that particular cabin is that we can lay in bed and look out at the mountains, or walk in the living room for the same view.

Portsmouth, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,037 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cabin prices

We have stayed with Gatlinburg Falls Resort

The cabin prices are based on number of bedrooms

time of year and type of view. An example would be

last year we stayed in a cabin called Pinnacle View

which is a one bedroom with Spectacular Pinnacle View

we stayed in August for a weekend friday,saturday and

sunday (3 nights) and it cost with our discount around $750 that was including hot tub fee they charge plus the tax. The cabin has two living room areas. Main on first floor with large tv and dvd

Second living room on second floor. Second floor also

included a game room with pool table,pacman machine,

air hockey table,second tv. Also included heart-shaped whirpool tub on second floor in bathroom upstairs and separate shower with many jets.

First floor had full kitchen,bedroom and another bath with second jetted shower.Two decks first with

table and two rocking chairs. Top deck hot tub with

awesome views.

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
2,456 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cabin prices

Glad everyone is putting the $$$Bottom Line cause that is what matters.

I am gonna post the last 2 cabins we a have stayed in. One for the whole gang of 10 and one cabin that dh and I stayed in so you will get the idea of both situations for us and what we are willing to pay.

Oct 2007- "Heavenly View" 4 BR 3 Bath chalet on Wiley Oakley Drive. Gatlinburg. Happened across it on Ebay. www.smokymountainilluminations.com(click on "chalet" link).

Local private owner with a shop in the Arts and Crafts Community. Enjoyed this spacious chalet with a view for the whole group of us for Peak Week in Oct.

2 decks, Hot Tub, Wood burning fireplace, big screen TV, Pool table, fully-stocked kitchen. Short drive down to the Welcome Center at the spur to catch the trolley if we chose to.

One rate year round. Taxes included in the price. Easy rent. No security deposits and agreements to bother with, etc. 4 nights(weekend and 2 week nights) total was $640.00. Fully intend to stay there again this Oct. Can't beat this size place for the price.

Oct 2006- "Sweet Dreams" 1 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 level secluded cabin just for 2 that is minutes from the parkway at Pigeon Forge. Secluded off of Wears Valley Road. www.allseasonscabins.com

Local, Private owners.(Our 3rd stay) Enjoyed the feeling of being deep in the woods with distant views of the mountains from the upper deck. Hot tub on a deck next to the bedroom, Jacuzzi by the bed, wood burning fireplace, pool table, Fully-stocked kitchen and lots of little extras. (all wood and charcoal provided). A wonderful 25th anniversary was spent in this cabin. Rates have changed some in 2 years but price was aprox $530.00 plus tax for 4 nights (Peak Oct so discounts didn't apply) No security deposits or rental agreements, etc. They run discounts and specials depending on the season, weekends or weekdays.

B

Wish I was in...
Level Contributor
1,425 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cabin prices

We stayed at Angel's View in Cobbly Nob through Greenbrier Rentals the last weekend in October.

The cabin was adorable and had an amazing view of the Smokies.

It was a 3 story, 3 br, 3 bath(one br & one bath per level) game room with tv and pool table, hot tub on the main deck, and a jacuzzi tub in the upstairs loft. It was located at the end of a cul-de-sac.

For 3 nights (Sat, Sun & Mon nights) it cost us $144 each split 4 ways, for a total of $576.

Hattiesburg...
Level Contributor
1,179 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cabin prices

I just noticed that on my original post I said arrowhead Lodge was a 1br,its a 2 br, but one is a loft.And after looking back on my records...my 6 night stay was 640 with the stay 6 pay for 5 special.Keep your info coming..its nice to compare!!

thanks,

Sheila

Asheboro, N.C.
Level Contributor
1,962 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cabin prices

May

I love that cabin (Arrowhead Lodge)we really enjoyed our stay there.

We paid $78.00 a night (well $68.00 using my "mypigeonforge" discount card) a night last July for a one bedroom that sleeps 4 people with Bluff Mountain Retnals. Loved it!!!

This past Dec.26 - Jan 1 we paid $85.00 for 5 nights and the 6th night was free with Cabins For You. We stayed in a 1500 sq. foot chalet. 2 bedroooms, 2 bath that would easily sleep seven to eight people.

My requirements in a cabin are that they must be clean and I really do not like to pay extra fees. However Cabins For You does charge a small cleaning/hottub fee, but the rate per night was low enough I did not mind paying it. Also I normally take my dog so I look for pet friendly places (Bluff Mountain Rentals is not pet friendly).

7. Re: Cabin prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 pm, September 17, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Gatlinburg