We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pancake Pantry Question

ky
13 posts
Save Topic
Pancake Pantry Question

Due to the fabulous reviews, we're gonna try the Pancake Pantry Sunday morning. Since it seems to be so popular, when is the best time to go in the morning? Is there usually a long wait? If so, can you make reservations?

kentucky
Level Contributor
1,343 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pancake Pantry Question

The earlier the better,don't think they do reservations.Even if the line is long it usually moves pretty fast.Remember the log cabin pancake house on the former airport road,(my mind can't remember the name that the road changed to). It is the road that goes up to the park vista. The pancakes are really good there to.They have a covered porch to wait on with rocking chairs.The line moves pretty fast to.

nashville tn
Level Contributor
210 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Pancake Pantry Question

I have eaten at the Pancake Pantry several times and I would get there at least 30 minutes before they open. The line starts gathering pretty early but it does move pretty fast. I think that once you eat there you will think it was worth the wait. As far as I know they don't do reservations

Indiana
Level Contributor
579 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pancake Pantry Question

I agree with the others about Pancake Pantry. We have gotten there at various times and even if there is a line, it doesn't take long for them to seat you. It is well worth waiting for. Historic Nature Trail is the road which was formerly Airport Road which another writer referred to.

Hattiesburg...
Level Contributor
761 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pancake Pantry Question

No other "pancake place" compares to the pancake pantry. We decided to try one of the other ones to skip the lines and it was a HUGE disappointment. It is worth it to wait in line for the pantry!!!!

Somewhere on Earth...
Level Contributor
1,685 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pancake Pantry Question

As all others..... Pancake Pantry without a doubt. If I'm not mistaken they just celebrated their 40th anniversary a couple of years ago.

And, expect a line as said previously. They might be serving coffee outside while you're waiting. If you get there and the line is very long, don't get discouraged. It really does go pretty fast.

Gatlinburg...
Level Contributor
2,037 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pancake Pantry Question

The Pancake Pantry opened in 1960, my first year eating there was 1961, needless to say, I have eaten there ever since.