We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Comedy Show with good music

Tn
11 posts
Save Topic
Comedy Show with good music

I'm in search of the best comedy show in Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge .. We love country and bluegrass music . Any suggestions ?

KY
Level Contributor
135 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Comedy Show with good music

Try COMEDY BARN in Pigeon Forge, and SMOKEY MOUNTAIN JUBILEE. Dixie Stampede is great if you are looking for dinner and a show.

Knoxville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
143 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Comedy Show with good music

Our family went to the Comedy Barn a couple of years ago. We thought it was kind of cheesy. It's definitely family friendly, though - G rating. We have also been to the Great China Acrobats and the Black Bear Jamboree Theater ( I think that's the name). The Bear theater was very good and the acrobat show was fascinating. Our kids rated the acrobats their favorite. We also went to the Country Tonite Theater to see a concert. After the show I renamed it the "Can't clap in time" Theater. Maybe it was an off-night, but the crowd was, well, let's just say a little slow.

Tn
11 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Comedy Show with good music

Thanks for the info .

What about the Sweet Fanny Adams Theatre in Gatlinburg ?

Under your bed
Level Contributor
334 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Comedy Show with good music

Sweet Fanny Adams Theater is great, but it isn't a country/bluegrass theater (they are advertised as the area's ONLY alternative to country shows). If you don't mind the lack of country music, you may want to pay them a visit, their shows are excellent. If you want any more info, just ask.

Get answers to your questions about Gatlinburg