We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Hotel In Pigeon Forge??

Portsmouth, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,037 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Best Hotel In Pigeon Forge??

We always stay in Gatlinburg in the summer for 5 nights we have decided to stay in Pigeon Forge but we are not sure what hotel is the best overall.

Question: What is the best hotel in Pigeon Forge ?

Under your bed
Level Contributor
334 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Hotel In Pigeon Forge??

The only place I've stayed at in PF is the Park Tower Inn, but I always thought it was a good hotel. They have some nice views of the city and the rooms are kept very clean. They also have a nice indoor pool complete with lazy river and supplied inner tubes. Most rooms have 'fridges, too. The only cons I can think of is that you have to pay for ice (25 cents a bucket) and some people like to let their children run amok through the halls at 2 in the morning. This hotel is located next to Laserport, and their website is www.parktowerinn.com. Hope this helps!

nashville tn
Level Contributor
210 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Hotel In Pigeon Forge??

When I stay in PF I always stay at Toni's Best Western. They are really nice and they have an indoor pool. It's very close to Dollywood and within walking distance to everything. Most of the time I stay in Gatlingburg because I hate to shop and I am more of an outdoor person. I spend more of my time up in the mountains than I do in town. Good Luck!

Tilbury
Level Contributor
3 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Hotel In Pigeon Forge??

We just returned from our Honeymoon in the Gatlinburg area and we loved every minute. We stayed at various motels and cabins but I must say the Music Road Motel in Pigeon Forge was the best. We had a King size room with jacuzzi facing the stream and beautiful Mountain view. The room was large and very clean with fridge microwave and balcony overlooking the stream. If you are bringing children they have two pools plus a lazy river for the children. We were lucky we had both pools to ourselves which was very relaxing. Also the continental breakfast was better than most as it had cereal,fruit, pastries and if you into biscuits and gravy they had that too. Its at traffic light No. 1 when you come into Pigeon Forge turn right at Ruby Tuesdays you can't miss it. Rates were very reasonable for the room that we stayed in. Also before you book a room look for the discounts on the internet its worth the savings. Staff was also very friendly and helpful. Numerous things to do but see at least one of the shows. The Comedy Barn was very funny and clean family fun to boot. You won't be disappointed. Mike & Kim

mass
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Hotel In Pigeon Forge??

we stayed at the ramada next to charlys the rooms and view were great and the staff a young girl was very friendly . they were also very resonable . i would have stood there of i didnt rent a cabin which was also right up the road in the park . smokey tops was the name of it toy might consider that too if you dont mind 30 dollars more .