We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park Place Condo

Indpls IN
Level Contributor
57 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Park Place Condo

I'm looking for as much information as I can get on Park Place.

Has anyone stayed here. Did you enjoy it? Was it clean? Easy to get to everything?

Thanks for all the help!

kentucky
Level Contributor
1,343 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Park Place Condo

Have wanted to stay here and have gone over and checked out the property.People in the office were very accomadating and let us look at several units.Right on the water and individually owned so each unit is decorated differently.Parking is covered with overflow not.Units are 2-4 bdrm. roomy with nice kitchens and baths.Has a pretty good size pool,not huge but not bad.On the park end of town and easy in and out via the bypass if traffic is bad.Very easy to walk up River road and over to the parkway.Lot's of good restaurants and shops at Calhouns village.We have not stayed with them yet-but we will when we have a larger group with us.They were offering a special for spring but I'm not sure when that ends.You can also check out the reviews for this by entering G'burg reviews on the main TA page.

Illinois
Level Contributor
270 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Park Place Condo

We're staying there April 1-4. All reviews I've seen are good. They changed management 1 to 1-1/2 yrs ago. What kind of Spring Special rate did you get? We're paying $135/nt for 2BR/2BTH + $20 cleaning fee - it's being remodeled right now and we will be the first ones to stay in the unit. The cancellation policy seemed pretty accommodating.

I love the location. Most of the restaurants we go to are at the end of town. After I return, I'll know more - maybe in time for your trip.

3. Re: Park Place Condo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, August 28, 2009