We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Counting down the days

Dayton, Ohio
Level Contributor
863 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Counting down the days

We are taking a trip to GB again Easter weekend. I'm so excited, I can't stand it. Anyone else got a upcoming trip to GB/PF soon?

South Louisiana
Level Contributor
146 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Counting down the days

34 days and counting! I keep going to Jackson Mountain's website looking at our cabin. And making my list of things we want to do. We are so excited, we can hardly wait. We are leaving on April 14, and will be there seven days. It can't come soon enough!!!

Suzanne

Ohio
Level Contributor
577 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Counting down the days

Well, I'm officially jealous! We don't go until August although we've got another vacation in June to look forward to. Hope you have a great time. Until we go, I'll just have to be content to read other people's trip reports (which I love to do).

Savannah, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gatlinburg, Maggie Valley, Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
3,788 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Counting down the days

32 days for us and I can't wait! The kids are ready for Dollywood and Wonderworks. I wonder if Zorb will be open by mid-April?

Mentioned in this post
Dollywood
Dollywood
14,686 Reviews
Pigeon Forge, TN
South Louisiana
Level Contributor
146 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Counting down the days

http://www.zorb.com/smoky/index.html

This looks awesome! I doubt that it will be open by the time we are there, so it looks like I'll just have to plan another vacation in September. Darn!

Dayton, Ohio
Level Contributor
863 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Counting down the days

rileysmom~ I will have to stop by and pick you up on the way. lol. Trip #3 for me since last April and I still get so excited. This trip will be with the boys and I am so excited for them. I know that they will have a blast

Everyone have a great time!!!!

Morris, IL
Level Contributor
56 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Counting down the days

I'll be going April 21-28. I'm already excited as this will be my first trip! I'm probably driving my husband crazy talking about it! lol :)

Baton Rouge...
Level Contributor
15,170 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Counting down the days

68 long days for us. :(, but hey, it used to be over 6 months!

Jennifer

Gardendale, Alabama
Level Contributor
154 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Counting down the days

Less than 2 weeks!! We're leaving on the 24th and will be there for 8 days. I'm driving my husband insane with all my "must see" lists!!! Can't wait! This will be my 6th trip, and my husband's 2nd.

Wasilla, Alaska
Level Contributor
237 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Counting down the days

We're leaving next sun. the 18th for four days. Planning a first visit to the Gatlinburg Aquarium. Had to go before the beginning of Little League baseball season this year. Grandson who is 6 will begin play the next week.

Just wondering....does any one else have to make multiple visits to the Bass Pro Shop in Sevierville?

Mentioned in this post
Gatlinburg
Gatlinburg
Sevier County, TN
Sevierville
Sevierville
Sevier County, TN
Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
3,734 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Counting down the days

We were in the outlying area last night on our way home from Orlando - but no time to drive to the mountains like we were hoping to do. But that's okay - 39 days for us!

Mentioned in this post
Orlando
Orlando
Central Florida, FL