We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going March 16

Hokes Bluff, AL
Level Contributor
145 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Going March 16

We are going to Gatlinburg on March 16.This is our second trip this year already. Staying at the Kingwood Inn (our favorite motel in Gatlinburg) for 3 nights. Just wondering if anyone else on this forum were going to be there this weekend?

Mentioned in this post
Gatlinburg
Gatlinburg
Sevier County, TN
Muncie, IN
Level Contributor
101 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Going March 16

Nope, the next weekend though.

Kentucky
Level Contributor
92 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Going March 16

We actually heading down the 19th and staying Monday through Friday. We are using a timeshare and the points are less during the week and it's my husband's spring break (he's a teacher).

Have fun! I love the area in early spring with warm weather and no crowds! :)

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
2,456 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Going March 16

Hey BL, wish we were!! Y'all have a great time!! Be thinking of us home-bound po folks. LOL!

Orlando, Fl
Level Contributor
188 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Going March 16

Hello BSmith,

Don't feel too bad. Isn't half the fun just planning for the next time? Any news on the TA breakfast in Oct.? Hope to make our plans so we can join in on that one.

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
2,456 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Going March 16

Hey Leafer, the anticipation of the Oct trip is the only thing that keeps me happy lately when I see others leaving for the wonderful Spring weather up there.

Yes, we are gonna have our TA Peak Party for sure. Looks like the last weekend of Oct since several are driving for a weekend getaway. We are still looking for the perfect place. We even talked about a picnic, weather permiting. That way we can hoop and hollar all we want.

Orlando, Fl
Level Contributor
188 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Going March 16

A picnic sounds great. We might even make the local news!! On the other hand, we may not want to advertise it too widely. I'll mark it on my calendar and start the countdown.

7. Re: Going March 16

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 pm, August 27, 2009