We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bubba Gumps in Gatlinburg?

Memphis, Tn
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Bubba Gumps in Gatlinburg?

I heard they are opening a Bubba Gump shrimp co in Gatlinburg. Does anyone know when it will be open? I'm hoping it will be by the time we come there this summer.

Gatlinburg...
Level Contributor
2,037 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bubba Gumps in Gatlinburg?

Not sure when, their website just says coming soon.

I think it is to be where the Parkway Pancake House was on the corner of Airport Rd and the Parkway.

Birmingham, AL
Level Contributor
124 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bubba Gumps in Gatlinburg?

Not sure of opening date but we where in Gatlinburg last week and they have totally torn down the old Parkway Pancake building and had 1/2 completed the framings of bubba gump. Based on the work done so far I would put a late June opening timeframe.

Madisonville...
Level Contributor
22 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bubba Gumps in Gatlinburg?

Great!!! I didn't know about it. We went to the one in Charleston in 2002 and enjoyed it. We'll be in Gatlinburg December 2008 for our 15th wedding anniversary and we can try it then.

4. Re: Bubba Gumps in Gatlinburg?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, August 28, 2009