We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Driving fr Moab to Page

Kansas
Destination Expert
for Lawrence
Level Contributor
231 posts
161 reviews
Save Topic
Driving fr Moab to Page

I'm planning our trip and we need to get from Moav to Page. On Google maps the way going South on 119 and then 98 is shorter than going on the I-70 and then south and back from Kanab to Page, but I spoke with someone from the area and they said the first is tough and will take longer as some of the roads there are poorly maintained and may be harder drive. Any insights to the subject?

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
59,761 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Driving fr Moab to Page

Taking I-70 is silly. The roads are fine

Wickenburg, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Wickenburg
Level Contributor
2,752 posts
829 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Driving fr Moab to Page

That's simply not true. The roads are mostly ruler straight and in absolutely perfect condition, and there's not much traffic. Besides, you'll be passing some of the most awesome scenery you'll ever clap your eyes on, first and foremost Monument Valley, and before that you'll be passing through Bluff and then cut through the mind-boggling Comb Ridge before you get to Mexican Hat. Drive 191 -163 -160 - 98.

Edited: 1:10 am, July 18, 2013
3. Re: Driving fr Moab to Page

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, July 20, 2014