We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Time Zone Changes

Overland Park...
Level Contributor
70 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Time Zone Changes

Hi, I have a quick question regarding time changes. Please let me know if I have this correct.

When we drive from Durango, CO to Page, AZ we will gain one hr.? 7 p.m. in Durange is 6 pm in Page? When we drive from Page, AZ to Springdale, UT we will lose and hr.? 6 pm in Page is 7 pm in Springdale?

Is this right? Thanks.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
116 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Time Zone Changes

That is correct if you are travelling in the summer. In winter all three states are on Mountain Standard Time but in summer, Utah and Colorado move to Mountain Daylight Time but most of Arizona remains on Mountain Standard Time!

tucson az
Destination Expert
for Tucson, Arizona, Northern Mexico
Level Contributor
16,449 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Time Zone Changes

The Navajo Nation goes on MDT, but the town of Page remains on MST. The rest of Arizona is MST.

NJ, United States
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Time Zone Changes

Would there be a difference between Mexican Hat and Monument Valley in that case?

Overland Park...
Level Contributor
70 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Time Zone Changes

Thanks!

Uden, The...
Level Contributor
60,942 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Time Zone Changes

Mexican Hat and Monument Valley have same time.

6. Re: Time Zone Changes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, June 25, 2014